Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The FIRST RULES


The FIRST RULE shall be applied at all times... Location Location Location. You may have heard this. People is willing to pay as much as they can, for the location. I have missed some of good opportunity few years ago where I thought huhh for the price I couldn't afford (OR maybe I can afford it if I know the rule and putting some risk).
To list few of it.... Sunway Batu Caves Landed property which is near MRR2, 5-10minutes distance by car to Jln Ipoh, near Giant Batu Caves, etc 5 years back was RM230K now is more than RM500K. Mutiara Gombak landed property 5 minutes distance by car to UIA, near karak Highway, boarding school, etc price was RM323k 4 years back now is isk isk isk easily min RM800k with ready buyers in waiting. Coincidently this is Gombak area hehe. (There is also other reasons why Gombak can be considered as a good location). Picture shows my first house in Paka Trengganu which I think not so good location, far from city and other people's attraction. The only thing can add value is because it is located in the Oil&Gas industry area.

Isn't all this exciting??

No comments:

Post a Comment